FundSend Casinos Online
We’ve got some good news for the players looking for a safe and convenient method for their real money gambling payments — a FundSend casino might be the answer to all of your betting-related questions. Being quite a small and young company, FundSend has already won the hearts of gamblers with its convenient services and high level of deposit security. For now, it works on a limited number of territories but the company hopes to broaden its horizons and go international in the future. And if you are lucky one, living in the country where FundSend is one of the available payment methods, this guide was prepared for you.
|Number of casinos||10|
On this page, we’ll share all we know about FundSend with all its pros and cons (which are almost nonexistent). Besides, we’ve got the list of sites that accept FundSend as a deposit option to save you time that we are sure you’d rather spend on games and bonus offers than on searching for the websites and reading tons of reviews. But if you are a reader, we have a top online casino review for every website, including the best mobile casinos available from any kind of mobile device.
Best Online Casinos that accept FundSend
bonus + 100 extra spins
+ 200 FREE SPINS
up to $500
FundSend Casinos for Real Money
The first thing to know about FundSend casinos is that they are mostly good but there are still some exceptions. If you don’t know what to look for, you might stumble upon a FundSend online casino that provides poor service (in the best-case scenario) or is just a fraud (in the worst one). The SlotsUp team has years of experience in the online gambling industry and has put a lot of effort to select the best online casinos that accept FundSend and put them into one list. All of the casinos that take FundSend as a deposit method here have a strong and valid license, offer a wide range of games and bonuses and have someone in customer support to get your back 247. Besides, we make sure that every FundSend online casino from the list lets you choose among several currencies and interface languages to make your gambling experience as comfortable as possible. If casinos that accept FundSend are unavailable in your country or don’t suit you for some other reason, you can also take a look at the list of online casinos with Visa deposits or pick a MasterCard casino online from the respective page.
How to Deposit at FundSend Casinos?
There is no need to worry even if you are a beginner in the online gambling world — you can make a FundSend casino deposit in several simple steps.
- First of all, create a FundSend account. It’s a very quick and simple process that doesn’t require filling in too much information.
- Then, go to the FundSend casino of your choice and create an account if you don’t have one already. Remember that you can always do it in our list of casinos accepting FundSend — no need to google what casinos accept FundSend again and again.
- Open the banking page of the FundSend deposit casino and choose FundSend as your payment method.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit to the casino FundSend. You’ll be redirected to the FundSend page where you’ll need to enter your credit-debit card details.
- Confirm the payment. In a few seconds, your transaction will be processed and you’ll have your money deposited to the online casino FundSend.
As you can see, depositing to the FundSend online casinos doesn’t really differ to making payments in the debit card casinos. And, unlike credit cards online casinos, it won’t let you go beyond your limit and spend more than you have.
How to Withdraw from FundSend Casinos?
Finding a casino with FundSend withdrawal might be not that easy but SlotsUp has solved this problem for you. All you need to do is to go to the banking page of the website with the FundSend casino withdrawal option, enter the amount you want to withdraw an repeat the steps you’ve done while depositing. The FundSend withdrawal time is a bit longer than making a payment and you’ll probably need to wait for a few days until the casino approves the transaction.
Advantages of Using FundSend Casinos as Deposit Methods
Of course, there are many payment methods to choose from when you want to make an online casino deposit. But FundSend casino sites have their own important advantages that can win you over as soon as you read them.
- Online casinos accepting FundSend for deposits process your payments within seconds. You won’t have to wait long to start playing.
- Making deposits in the top FundSend casinos is safer than using your credit-debit card directly as you are not sharing any of your information with the casino.
- Some online casinos provide special bonuses for using FundSend as a deposit option so you can get some free stuff.
FundSend Casinos by Countries
As for now, FundSend is only available in several countries while gamblers from the rest of the world need to look for other methods to make their online gambling deposits. Let’s take a closer look at what happy gamblers might get.
FundSend Casinos in Canada
Canada has probably some of the most complicated gambling laws in the world. Some of the country’s provinces allow online gambling, some — ban it completely, and some allow some kinds of online gambling while the rest are banned. Nevertheless, there are many gamblers that can enjoy making their bets in a FundSend casino in Canada in a secure and legal way. Besides, Canada casinos online offer some other payment options:
- Visa. Being one of the most popular online payment options in the world, Visa card also perfectly serves as an online gambling depositing method.
- MasterCard. Not a Visa fan? Get the MasterCard credit debit card accepted in most of the casinos in Canada.
- Interac. The best Interac casinos for safe and fast deposits can always be found on SlotsUp.
FundSend Casinos in the United Kingdom
The UK is one of the best countries for those who love making bets as all kinds of online gambling are allowed and regulated on the country’s territory. The FundSend online casinos UK are all safe and licensed, while the unlicensed websites are blocked by the regulating bodies. If you need some other payment options to make a deposit in an online casino United Kingdom, take a look at these services:
- Skrill. Skrill is an international e-wallet service that can often be found in the banking sections of British online casinos.
- Paysafecard. It’s the option for those preferring a prepaid card to an e-wallet or a bank account.
- PayPal. If we had to choose the most widespread payment system in the world, it would definitely be PayPal. Playing in an online casino PayPal is just as safe and easy as it is in the FundSend casinos.
FundSend Casinos in Germany
When compared with the previous country, the online gambling situation in Germany is far not that favorable. According to German laws, all kinds of online gambling are banned and prohibited in the country. Nevertheless, there is no problem in playing in German online casinos that accept FundSend as players are not prosecuted and international casinos are happy to take bets from Germans. Some other ways to make a deposit in an online casino Germany are:
- PayPal. Just like in many other countries in the world, German online casinos are gladly making use of this safe and secure payment system.
- Creditdebit cards. Even though they might not be as convenient as e-wallets, credit and debit cards still remain a popular way to make online gambling deposits.
- Sofort. Germany and neighbouring countries are lucky to have such a convenient payment method accepted in a Sofort casino — try it out if you haven’t already.
FundSend Casinos in Sweden
There are two pieces of news for gambling fans in Sweden. The good one is that online gambling is completely legal and regulated here. The bad one is that there is a state monopoly for all kinds of gambling so the players don’t really have much choice of where to play their games. Luckily, there is no difficulties in finding the Sweden FundSend casino operated from overseas as it’s not illegal. Even though a lot of online casinos in Sweden accept FundSend as a payment method, some players may be interested in trying some other options:
- Zimpler. Zimpler casinos are great for those who like mobile gambling as deposits can be done in just one tap from any mobile device.
- MasterCard. If you don’t need a separate service for your online gambling payments, you can just comfortably use your regular MasterCard card in the casinos.
- Visa. Same thing here. One card — all kinds of payments available, including online gambling ones.
FundSend Casino Types
We pay a lot of attention to the variety and diversity of the casinos we are collecting on our website. We want to make sure that every player will find what he or she is looking for regardless of whether it’s a plain and simple casino or a state-of-the-art live-dealer one.
Mobile Casinos that Accept FundSend
Does your back hurt from sitting in front of the computer? Do you want to make bets while being away from home? The answer is playing in a real money casino mobile and making your deposits with FundSend. In a mobile casino FundSend, you can make a quick payment on the go and play your favorite games wherever you are — on a boring party or on the vacation. We can distinguish two types of FundSend mobile casinos:
- A FundSend casino mobile app. You’ll need to download it to your smartphone or tablet to make a mobile casino FundSend deposit and play the games.
- FundSend deposit mobile casino that works in the browser. This kind of mobile casino accepting FundSend doesn’t require any downloads and all you need is a good internet connection and some luck.
Regardless of what mobile casino with FundSend deposit you choose, it will surprise you with the high quality of graphics and gameplay as modern casino mobile FundSend doesn’t really differ from its PC counterparts — they look and work perfectly even on the small screens.
Live Casinos that Accept FundSend
Live internet casino gambling is not a completely new thing but not all the players have tried and appreciated it yet and we’d love to fix it. Online live casino FundSend is a great way to change your usual online gambling routine and try something fresh. In a live casino FundSend, all the gambling process is live-streamed meaning you can see how fast the dealers are shuffling their card decks and hear the sound of a roulette wheel spinning. The complete list of the live casinos with FundSend casino deposits can always be found on SlotsUp — as usual, all the casinos are checked to be safe and licensed so all you have to worry about is whether the luck is on your side today.
New Casinos that Accept FundSend
The last but not least category to talk about is the new online casinos. We very well know how it can be: you pick a casino, start playing, and are stuck there forever while there are dozens of other websites for you to try. We want our readers to be open to the bright world of online gambling and that’s why we are collecting all the new FundSend online casinos in one place. Every time you visit us, you may find a new FundSend casino, and every time you try a new casino FundSend — it can bring you the real money winnings you weren’t even expecting.
FundSend Casino Bonuses
If you are not ready to try a new online casino every once in a while, there is one more thing that can spice up your online gambling routine and this thing is the FundSend casino bonus. With the bonus offers given out by the casinos, online gambling become more fun and entertaining and, what’s even more important, more lucrative as you can play more games while spending less money. Here are the kinds of online casino FundSend bonus offers waiting for you in the casinos from the SlotsUp list:
- No deposit bonus. It’s the smallest bonus of all, given without any previous payments. You don’t need to make a deposit — the money will be given to you as soon as you create an account or as soon the casino decides that it’s a good day for a bonus.
- Welcome bonus. As you can get from the name, you can get this bonus as a welcome gift from a casino. Once you make your first deposit, the casino will double (or even triple it) so that you can try more games and decide to stay in the casino if you like what you see.
- Refer-a-friend bonus. If you like a casino and want to share it with a friend, you can get some money as soon as that online gambling fan of yours makes his or her first deposit.
Are FundSend Casinos Safe to Play?
Unfortunately, there are shady casinos that provide poor service or can even cheat with your money. But as soon as you choose the casinos from reliable sources like SlotsUp, everything is going to be safe and sound.
Do All Casinos Accept FundSend?
FundSend is a not very widespread payment option yet but it’s gaining popularity fast and more and more casinos are adding it to their payment options list.
What is the Minimum Amount I Can Deposit via FundSend?
FundSend doesn’t set any minimum limits for your deposits but you may find out that the limit is imposed by the casino. This information is usually clearly stated in the casino’s Terms & Conditions or on the banking page.
What is the Maximum Amount I Can Deposit via FundSend?
The maximum amount limit is also stated by the casino. If you are a high-roller and want to make sure that your large transaction won’t be declined, always double-check the limitations in the casino’s T&C.
Are There Any Fees Charged?
As FundSend provides the highest level of service, it takes some small fees for it. They are quite low though, especially when compared with other payment options so it’s definitely not the reason to skip.
Are FundSend Deposits Instant?
Yes. In most cases, no delays happen and you’ll get your deposit processed within seconds.
Are FundSend Deposits Allowed in My Country?
As for now, FundSend only works in Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Norway, Finland, France, the UK, Spain, and Sweden. If you live in one of these countries, you are lucky and can make use of FundSend deposits. If you don’t, you can fund casino account with Skrill or take a look at online casinos that accept Paysafe as a deposit method.
Can I Use FundSend in Mobile Casinos?
You sure can! FundSend perfectly works on mobile devices and even though it might be not that convenient to type in your credit card details every time you want to make a deposit, it’s still possible.